Instagram is among the most popular social networks with more than 500 million monthly active users. Instagram has recently announced that it now allows users to add multiple accounts and switch between them. Account switching has been the long-waited feature for Instagram. Before now, users needed to sign out and log back in the other account when they needed to switch between their different accounts, which is a little bit exhausting. Luckily, you now can easily add multiple Instagram accounts and switch back and forth between them.
In this post, we will show you how to add multiple Instagram accounts and switch between them without having to log out and log back in. Make sure that you have the latest version of Instagram before moving on.
- Step 1: Launch the Instagram app on your iPhone’s home screen and tap on the profile icon in the bottom-right corner.
- Step 2: In the Profile section, tap the gear icon located in the upper-right corner of your screen. You will access the Option page.
- Step 3: Scroll down to the bottom of the Option page, you will see the option that says “Add Account” and tap on it.
- Step 4: Once done, you will be taken to a log-in screen where you sign in with the second Instagram account, and tap Login. If you do not have a second account, you can sign up for one by tapping Sign in.
- Step 5: To switch between different Instagram accounts, tap on your username at the top of the Profile section, you will see a list of multiple accounts connected, and tap on the account you want to switch to. If you want add more accounts, tap Add Account.
That’s simple, you now can add multiple Instagram accounts and switch between them. If you want to remove an account, you need to switch to the profile you wish to remove, go to Option page and log out of the account (username).
Don’t forget to leave a comment below if this guide works best for you.