Your iOS device might sometimes get stuck at the Apple logo when you reboot or power your iPhone on. At times, due to some mirror glitches in the software, your iPhone is not able to get past the Apple logo.
While there are chances that your iPhone is ruined, it primarily happens because of the malfunctioning of the software. This problem usually occurs when your iOS device isn’t booting properly due to an issue with the operating system of your device.
So, before taking your iPhone to the Apple Center, you can use this trick to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo with the help of Dr.Fone app
Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
Dr.fone is one of the best possible methods to help you fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo. Here’s how you can use this software to repair your iPhone stuck on the Apple logo.
Step 1: Download dr.fone
- First, download dr.fone tool on your Windows or macOS
- Install and then open it.
- After launching dr.fone, just choose the Repair mode from the main menu. The software also allows you to recover the deleted note.
- Plug your iPhone into the computer with the lightning cable. After Dr.fone detects your device, you will see a pop-up where you click Start to continue the process.
- A window displaying the details of your iPhone will now appear. Click on the Next button to continue the process.
Step 2: Put iPhone into DFU mode
If your iPhone is malfunctioning, the software will ask you to boot your device into the DFU mode. If you are using iPhone 7, iPhone 8 and iPhone X, simply do the below steps to boot your device into DFU mode.
- Switch off your device.
- Press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons for at least 10 seconds.
- Release the Power Button while still keep holding Volume Down button until your phone enters the DFU mode.
For older iPhone models, perform the below procedure.
- Switch your iPhone off.
- Press and hold the Power + Home buttons together for 10 seconds
- Now, still keep holding Home button while releasing the Power button until your phone is in DFU mode.
Your iPhone screen will remain black if you have successfully activated the DFU mode.
Step 3: Download Firmware
- Once the reparation is done in the DFU mode, choose your device model from the drop-down list.
- Download the firmware to complete the process.
- The firmware size is so big, so it will need a time for the download.
Step 4: Click Fix Now to repair
- Once downloading the firmware is done, click on Fix Now button on the screen to repair your iPhone.
- Once the process is completed, your iPhone will restart normally. If your device fails to boot up normally, click on Try Again button to repeat the process.
This is how to fix iPhone stuck on Apple logo. The process is very easy for you. By following the mentioned steps, you will be able to fix your iPhone stuck on Apple logo. If you have any other trouble, let’s know in the comments below.