Dark mode is a great feature when you use the phone in low light condition. If you use your phone in low lights without enabling dark mode, it might be harmful to your eyes. Most of the phones nowadays come with the dark mode option. Once the feature is turned on, it will allow you to work more easily on your phone. However, with the iOS 11, there is not a direct option to enable dark mode on your iPhone. However, if you want to get the dark mode on your iOS 11 iPhone/ iPad, here is step-by-step guide to enable it. All you need to do is adjusting the colors on your device.
Steps to Enable Dark Mode in iOS 11 on iPhone /iPad
In the iOS 10 version, Apple introduced an option called invert colors, which is similar to the dark mode. This option allows enabling the dark mode on iPhone/iPad, but it cannot be available directly. On iOS 11, you will have to do a few steps to get dark mode on your device. Here is how you can do this on your iOS 11 device.
- First of all, launch Settings app on your iPhone/ iPad.
- Now tap on General option and select Accessibility.
- Here there will be an option named Display Accommodations. Tap on it.
- Now you will see two options: Smart Invert and Classic Invert.
- The Smart Invert is the new feature in iOS 11, as it allows you to enable dark mode on the entire device while using your favorite apps or surfing the internet.
- The Classic Invert is the same feature like on the previous versions of iOS.
- Finally, toggle the switch next to Smart Invert on.
Now you can easily use your mobile in the dark mode to avoid eye burn. The process of disabling the dark mode is similar to enabling it. You just follow all the steps and turn off the dark mode on your device.