The awaited Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+ are officially announced by Samsung. Coming with impressive features and an attractive user interface, these two flagships are expected to give some much-needed competition to the iPhone X from Apple.
We know many of you here are eager to get the hands on these new phones, but you will have to wait for a few weeks before the phones officially hit the worldwide stores. On its official website, Samsung announced that customers could pre-order these two devices online and book them from now. So, this post today will show you how to pre-order the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+.
When Are Two Phones Available For Purchase?
According to Samsung, the S9 & S9+ will be available for the pre-orders from March 2nd and start at 12:01 am ET. The pre-order will last for 14 days before the official date of purchase.
How To Pre-Order The Phones
You can now pre-order Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ via both Samsung’s online and offline channels.
- If you choose online option, simply go to the address of the Samsung store: https://shop.samsung.com to complete the booking.
- Next, enter your details such as name, email ID, the phone’s color preference and others.
- Once all details have been typed in, there will be a confirmation email sent to you.
- The unlocked variants will be available at the price of $719.99 for S9 and $839.99 for S9+. You can also choose the installment for $30 per month for the S9 and $35 for the S9+ in the next two years.
- There are also other pre-order deals offered by several mobile carriers such as AT&T, T-Mobile, and Sprint.
- If you’d like to pre-order a Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ by means of the offline channel, you need to register through the pre-book app, which is always available at any outlet.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S9
The Samsung Galaxy S9 features a 5.8-inch QHD+ Curved Super AMOLED display with the 18.5:9 aspect ratio and the breathtaking colors. Powering the phone is the newest Snapdragon 845/ Exynos 9810 chipset along with 4GB RAM and 64GB/128GB/256GB storage options. One of the best Galaxy S9 features comes from its impressive 12-megapixel rear camera with OIS and the ability to change the aperture from f/1.5 into f2.4. It also features an 8MP front-facing camera with autofocus and a f/1.7 sensor. The device supports an external micro SDcard slot up to 400 GB. Supplying the power for the phone is a 3000 mAh battery which is expected to go for full day usage.
Specifications of Samsung Galaxy S9+
The bigger and better things are made for the Galaxy S9+. The S9+ sports a 6.2-inch QHD+ Curved Super AMOLED display with also the 18.5:9 aspect ratio. For Southeast Asian countries, the S9+ will be powered by the Samsung Exynos 9810 SoC, while the US market will be the Snapdragon 845 chipset. The chipset will pack with a 6GB RAM, making it a very powerful phone. The device also features an interesting dual front camera setup along with a SuperSpeed Dual Pixel 12MP autofocus lens. Especially, there is a 12MP telephoto lens with an autofocus f/2.4 sensor. Both smartphones are quipped the IP68 for dust and waterproof.
The Galaxy S9 and S9+ are currently two of the best phone. Pre-book a Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9+ right now.