There is always a high chance that someone tries to stray from where that person should usually live in. Moreover, it’s frustrating to bear with people who always get away from what they are supposed to be doing. However, the good news is that you can use an app to find where someone’s phone is being located. This tracking app names Cocospy and it has been trusted by people worldwide for years.
With more than one million users in 190 countries as well as recommendations from New York Times and Huffington Post, Cocospy is an app that you should pay attention.
How Does Cocospy Track A Phone Location By Number?
Cocospy takes advantage of two simple processes to find a person’s phone location by number:
- It will identify GPS information on a selected phone, including recent updates based on the GPS satellites, can identify.
- It also covers Wi-Fi location history to find the phone location. The app will review all information on Wi-Fi connections based on location, IP address, and any other bits of data recorded.
Use Geofencing Feature
Another part of Cocospy comes from the geofencing feature. To make the geofencing setup works on Cocospy, you need to do the following steps.
- Sign in your Cocospy account.
- Choose the phone number that you want to track.
- Check the GPS section from your control panel.
- Create a physical parameter that you want to set up the geofence.
Once the phone leaves the geofencing area, there will be an alert. There are also messages telling you where that person is traveling and when they left the fence.
Also read: How To Unblock Blocked Websites
How to Install Cocospy
You can follow the below steps to install Cocospy on your Android device. It supports onto Android 4.0 or later versions:
- Sign up for free a Cocospy account.
- Download the app and install it on your device.
- Access your Cocospy account and then review the device’s location data.
You can use the same steps above to install Cocospy onto an iOS device running iOS 10 or higher version. Moreover, you can still use the iCloud account associated with a phone in case you know how to log onto it:
- Register your Cocospy account.
- Enter the login information for the iCloud account on the phone you want to access.
Do You Need A Jailbreak or Root Access?
Cocospy does not require you to jailbreak or root anyone’s phone to find information on location. With the app, you can access information like SMS, call history, notes contact data, and website history without the need of rooting or jailbreaking. You just need the root access or jailbreak if you want to access to non-default apps.
Is The Software Private?
The best thing about Cocospy is that this software is fully private. The phone user will not be able to find any icons linking to Cocospy, and there won’t be also a list of apps installed on the phone. The app just eats up a little battery power or memory either.