There are some reasons for websites being blocked online. There are cases when your ISP blocks a range of websites without any reason; they are blocked due to location restrictions. If you are finding on how to unblock blocked websites on your iOS, Android devices, or computer, follow these steps below.
How To Unblock Blocked Websites For Windows/Mac Users
If you are using Chrome, you can download a proxy extension for the browser. It will allow you to easily access any blocked website on your computer. To install this extension, just read these steps:
- Download Browsec or download ZenMate on your Google Chrome.
- After the installation is completed, click on the extension icon at the top right corner of Chrome and enable it.
- Once you have successfully enabled it, you can now easily surf or check out any websites that were previously blocked.
Firefox is another browser that you can download and install proxy add-ons to unblock websites you want to access. Like Chrome, both ZenMate and Browsec add-ons works for Firefox as well. So, download either of these two extensions above to your browser and then install them.
- Once the installation is done, just click on the add-on icon at the top right corner to activate them.
- Now, you can easily access all the sites that were previously blocked.
For Android Devices
The process is even much simpler than it is for the computer. All you need to do is downloading an app from the Play Store.
- Tunnel Bear VPN: The app offers the quickest and the free servers for Android. But the free version only has a 1GB limit; so if you want to use it more extensively, you will need to pay money.
- Cyberghost: It also supports your computer, so if you are a premium member of Cyberghost, you can surf blocked websites for both your PC and Android devices.
- VPNinja: If you want an unlimited free data, a fast speed, and a better security, VPNinja is perfect for your Android device. It also comes with the additional features as well as the prevention of online trackers from the advertisers.
For iOS Devices
If you want to open the blocked websites on your iOS device, you can try of one these apps.
- Hotspot Shield: It is one of the best and free VPN apps for iOS device. The premium version will come with the additional features but the free version is also enough for you.
- Hide My Ass! VPN: The free version of this app offers the stable and fast speeds while still keeping you safe from the online trackers.
- VPNOneClick: If you are looking for specific IP addresses in your countries, the app is useful for you. But there is a drawback as the free version will only available for a few days. In case you want to keep using it, you will need to pay around $1.99 a month.
These are the apps as well as add-ons you can install to unblock blocked websites on your iOS, Android devices as well as the computer. If you are stuck at any point, let’s know in the comment below, we’ll guide you on how to fix it.