One of the best things about the iPhone 4S is Siri. Have a question? She has the answers. Need directions? Siri can tell you how to get there. Looking for a late night pizza joint? Siri can tell you where to go. Want to call your Uncle Joe? Siri can do that for you.
However, Siri is not without her quirks. The folks at Apple knew they’d been opening the floodgates for all kinds of strange questions when they created Siri, so she’s come equipped with an interesting set of answers. Here are a few of the most interesting things I’ve gotten Siri to respond with.
1. Ask Siri “What is the meaning of life?” And you’ll get a variety of answers:
– I can’t answer that right now, but give me some very long time to write a play in which nothing happens.
– Try and be nice to people. Avoid eating fat. Read a good book every now and then, get some walking in and try to live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations.
2. Try telling Siri you love her, or ask her to marry you. You’ll get a variety of responses:
– My end user licensing agreement does not cover marriage. My apologies.
– Let’s just be friends, OK?
– All you need is love. And your iPhone.
3. If you’re the Star Trek type, ask Siri to beam you up. You’ll get a variety of options:
– Ok. Stand still.
– Sorry Captain, your Tri-Corder is in Airplane mode.
– Please remove your belt, shoes and jacket, and empty your pockets.
4. If you are in need of medical assistance, don’t tell Siri “Call me an ambulance” because she’ll respond with “From now on I’ll call you ‘An Ambulance’ Ok?”
Got any other interesting Siri answers? Try asking her an odd question and see how she responds and let us know in the comments section below.